As Karoo Lark being web messenger inside browser, most of window space is wasted by browser window. So your friend list looks shorter and you spend more time in locating your friend who you want to chat with.
Google Chrome offer another feature: You can create an application shortcut for a website and launch it from desktop, quick launch bar or start menu. It will give the web page a whole window space with only title bar.
In application window mode, Karoo Lark web messenger will get much longer friend list and will have more space for chatting windows. We are dog-food-ing ourselves Karoo Lark web messenger in this mode for a long time. We are very satisfied with our web messenger in this mode. We suggest you to do so.
Here are instructions of how to create Karoo Lark web messenger application:
- Visit http://karoolark.com/ using Google Chrome ( If you haven’t installed it yet, try here to download and install it ).
- Click the tool icon on browser’s right top corner
- Select “tools” -> “Create application shortcut” from the pop up menu:
- Confirm to create application shortcut by clicking “Create” in the dialog:
- You can now launch Karoo Lark web messenger directly from your selected places:
- Now you have much more space for your friend list and chatting dialogs:
So go Karoo Lark web messenger with Google Chrome! Faster and much better user experience for web instant messaging!