In order to fix Facebook’s “Keep your account free of spam” problem and provide a better web Facebook Chat service, we has added two more ways for our users to sign into Facebook Chat.
Here are 3 ways to sign in:
1. Facebook Connect (Recommended)
Using Facebook Connect, you do not need to input your Facebook password, JUST provide an access token as password. It is considered much safer for your Facebook account.
- Visit http://karoolark.com/fbconnect/
- Click button “Get Facebook Connect Token for KarooLark”
- If you have not signed into Facebook, you will be asked to sign into Facebook
- Click button “Arrow” to grant those permissions for KarooLark app to provide web Facebook Chat service for you.
- Copy user, password/token and sign in on http://karoolark.com/ home page.
If you can not access Facebook directly in your network, you should try this way in the network where Facebook websites are accessible. After getting your user and password/token, you can try to save it somewhere and login KarooLark web Facebook Chat in network where Facebook websites are not accessible.
2. Facebook Username + Password (Recommended)
- If you have not assigned your Facebook username, login official Facebook, create your user name by “Account” -> “Account Settings” -> “Setting” -> “Username”
- Visit http://karoolark.com/ home page and login with your username (no “@…”) and your password.
If you has not assigned your username and your network block you from accessing Facebook. Try to assign one at home or through proxies, then use your username and password to login web Facebook Chat on KarooLark.
3. Facebook Email + Password
This way is the same as that you login your Facebook. While the method has some problems, for example, it causes “Keep your account free of spam” notification, as described in early post. If possible, please use the first 2 ways. It causes lesser problems.
Please give us feedback so we could make our service much better. Thanks.